Set in a peaceful location and less than one mile from the main Gloucester ring road, Abbeydale Sports and Community Centre is the ideal venue for all your corporate meeting and training needs.
- 4 separate rooms available, holding from 20 to 120 people.
- Large, free, unrestricted car park.
- Projector and screen available at no extra cost.
- Large, interactive TV screen for video conferencing (in The Gallery).
- White boards and flip charts available at no extra cost.
- Free Wifi
- Catering available
- Catering kitchen for hire should you wish to use your own caterers. A L2 Food Hygiene Certificate will be required.
- Licensed Phoenix Café Bar on site with additional outdoor seating
- Friendly, helpful staff available should any assistance be needed.
The Main Hall holds 120 people, Ideal for training or team building events. Sprung wooden floor.
The Gallery is a private, upstairs room that holds 20 people. Tables can be set out in boardroom style or separately. There is a large TV screen for video conferencing.
The Lindsey Room holds 40 people. Can be set out in classroom, boardroom or theatre style.
The Tickner Studio holds 35 people. Can be set out in classroom, boardroom or theatre style.
The Lindsey Room and the Tickner Studio can be combined to form one large room holding 75 people.
For further information, or to view the rooms before booking, please contact our Centre Administration team on 01452 301492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org